City of La Porte Parks are open from sunrise until 10 p.m.
Warsaw Park is a small lot of less than 1 acre in size. The triangular piece of land was donated to the city in 1946 and was developed in 1980 with funding from a federal grant. The playground and basketball half-court were donated by the La Porte Park Foundation in 1998.
|Location||Warsaw Street, La Porte, IN 46350|
|Features||Basketball Half-Court, Benches, Playground|