City of La Porte Parks are open from sunrise until 10 p.m.
Charles W. Lindewald Park, formerly known as City Park, is considered La Porte’s first park. A parcel of land, 9.4 acres on Lower Lake, was purchased in 1890. The original parcel contained a notable grove of white oaks, of which a few stands
|Location||Park Street, La Porte, IN 46350|
|Features||Basketball Half-Court, Grill, Parking, Playground, Restrooms, Shelter, Water Fountain, Ball Diamond, Lighted Horseshoe Pits, ADA Accessible|